Workers’ Compensation

Secure Fair Compensation for Workplace Injuries

Navigating the complexities of workers’ compensation claims requires a deep understanding of the laws and regulations that govern them. At Freeman & Patel, our experienced team of workers’ compensation attorneys possesses the expertise and knowledge necessary to handle a wide range of workplace injury cases. We are committed to providing effective representation to injured workers and helping them secure the benefits they deserve. From the initial investigation of your case to gathering relevant evidence and advocating on your behalf, we will work tirelessly to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive fair compensation for your injuries. Whether it’s coverage for medical expenses, lost wages, vocational rehabilitation, or disability benefits, we will explore every avenue to maximize your claim and provide you with the support you need during this challenging time.

We recognize that workplace injuries can have far-reaching consequences, impacting not only your physical well-being but also your financial stability and ability to support your family. During this challenging time, we are here to provide you with the knowledgeable legal guidance and support you need. We will keep you informed about the progress of your claim, answer any questions you may have, and provide personalized attention every step of the way. Throughout the process, we will advocate fiercely for your rights, ensuring that you receive the appropriate medical treatment and necessary benefits.

Would you like to know more? Call our office at 732-494-7900 now.

How Do I Know if I Am Eligible to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?

Determining your eligibility for workers’ compensation can be a complex process, as it depends on various factors specific to your employment and injury. Our attorneys will conduct a thorough evaluation of your case, reviewing the circumstances surrounding your injury, the nature of your employment relationship, and the applicable state laws. We will assess if your injury occurred within the scope of your employment, whether you are considered an employee, and if your employer has workers’ compensation insurance coverage.

Can I Pursue a Workers’ Compensation Claim If My Employer Does Not Have Insurance?

Workers’ compensation insurance is a legal requirement for most employers, but there are instances where an employer may not carry the necessary coverage. If you have been injured on the job and your employer lacks insurance, it is still possible to seek compensation. Our attorneys can help you explore alternative avenues for pursuing your claim, such as state funds or other sources of recovery. We will assess the unique circumstances of your case and work diligently to identify all available options to ensure that you receive the compensation and benefits you deserve, even if your employer is uninsured.

What Happens If I Am Unable To Return To Work Due To My Work-Related Injury?

If your work-related injury or illness prevents you from returning to your previous job or performing your usual job duties, you may have concerns about your future employment and financial stability. In such cases, our attorneys can assist you in understanding your options. We will evaluate your situation, consider your work restrictions, and assess your ability to engage in alternative employment or vocational rehabilitation.

Contact Freeman & Patel for Representation from an Experienced NJ/NY Workers’ Compensation Lawyer

For all your legal needs related to Workers’ Compensation in New York and New Jersey, call Freeman & Patel at 732-494-7900 for a free evaluation with a skilled and experienced law attorney.

To discuss your case with an attorney at our firm, call 732-494-7900 or complete our Case Evaluation Form.

Ready to Represent You

Every case requires a different approach and analysis.
Please contact Freeman & Patel for a free initial evaluation.

3840 Park Ave #202A, Edison, NJ 08820

Free Case Evaluation

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.